Imaginarium City Central Train Table assembly instructions
This year, Santa Claus decided to bring my son the Imaginarium City Central Train Table for Christmas. My son is just over 2 years old and a HUGE Thomas the Train fanatic. See why I think this train table is the best of the best...
Pros: There are many... it's a great buy!
- Fun: This train table has been hours of fun for both my kids. There are many different paths of track the train can take, a helipad, a tunnel, a wash, a suspension bridge, a working magnetic crane, a train station, a roundhouse, and a working turn table. There are even lights and sounds in four different parts, which is a neat addition.
- Age/Gender Diverse: Although this toy is labeled as 3 years old and up, my 2 year old plays wonderfully with it, and has never had a problem. My daughter, who is 4.5 years old, has gotten equal amounts of great play time from it. Whenever we have friends over for play dates, it is (by far) the favorite toy with both girls and boys. It also seems to be great for a wide plethora of ages.
- Compatible: The Imaginarium train products are completely compatible with both Thomas & Friends and Brio products. This was perfect for us, as my son loves Thomas and already had many of the trains. It was great that he can use them here.
- Great Value: I did a ton of research before I purchased the Imaginarium table, as it was a fairly large purchase for very young kid, and I wanted to make sure it was going to be something that would be a good fit for my family. I initially researched Thomas & Friends table/track, and found it is astonishingly expensive. You also need to purchase the buildings, track, and table all separate, which is kind of inconvenient. The Melissa and Doug table was cute, as was Conductor Carl, but both didn't come with nearly as many pieces for your money. A few of the Kidcraft tables seemed like a good deal, but I have heard from more than one person that it is not truly compatible with Thomas & Friends trains, as it claims to be, and that is what we were looking for.
- Great Quality/Sturdy: My son is hard on some of his toys. He has already put this table to the test many times, and I am pleased with how well it has held up. I have, many times, found him sitting on top of the table playing trains....
In addition, for the smallest curious children, you need to purchase educational Animal Flash Cards. This is a very interesting and useful visual material for acquainting a child with the world around him, starting from a very early age. Such cards depict bright cheerful images-pictures, as well as alphabetic or digital information.
Image by pasja1000 from Pixabay
One training card contains one image, accompanied by relevant information, since this presentation option is considered the most optimal for the learning process with young children. Child psychologists and teachers recommend having several colorful sets in home "arsenal" at once.
But it won't take long for the boy to grow up and stop believing in Santa Claus ... But he will continue to wait for the Christmas presents! Sometimes it is more difficult to choose a gift for an adult son than for a little boy. However, almost any guy dreams of being liked, which means that you can always choose as a gift something that will help him make his appearance more masculine and attractive. A gym membership and some great muscle supplements for skinny men would be awesome, a perfect gift. If nutritional supplements are tested by doctors and used by athletes, they will definitely be beneficial. Combining them with the right lifestyle and healthy balanced diet, any guy will get amazing results (Photo by Sven Vahaja on Unsplash).
You might also like
Ikea 902.432.97 Lack TV Stand, Black, 35-3/8 Inches
Home Theater (Vackrahus LLC)
TV Wall Mounting - Up to 50 inch, Bracket Included
Installation Services ()