Medical Assembly Jobs MN
Are you ready to work in one of the fastest-growing industries in Minnesota? Want to take the next step in your career? If you meet the requirements, listed below, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management wants to speak with you immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and inspect components for oxygenators.
- Flexible to rotate stations every two hours.
- Ability to learn new steps in the building procedure.
- Setup and maintain a clean work site.
- Document all steps in the process.
- Excellent mechanical dexterity, combined with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Pass all required assessments
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Complete a drug test and a criminal background check
- Good manual dexterity; ability to perform multiple repetitive operations and rotate every 1 - 4 hours depending on assigned production line/area
- Able to stand at work station up to 10 hours/day
- May require lifting/carrying 5 - 8 lbs. up to 8 hours/day, 8 - 20 lbs. occasionally, 30 lbs. 4 times/week
- May require bending/stooping/kneeling 2 - 3 hours/day
- May require reaching up to 8 hours/day
- May require using step stool/climbing up to 8 hours/day
- May require using microscope to perform fine close up work up to 8 hours/day
- Must be able to work with chemicals and solvents with no known chemical allergies
- Vision correctable to 20/20 under normal lighting
- Able to wear clean room attire - gown, gloves, safety glasses
Whatever your personal employment objectives may be, we're here to help you achieve them. We’ve been a leader in the Minnesota staffing industry for over 40 years, and our client roster includes companies of every size and industry.
You might also like
MACHINIST PEWTER BELT BUCKLE