SKF Hub assembly
Currently, the SKF Agri Hub is at work in two application solutions outlined below: the SKF Agri Hub for tillage discs and the SKF Agri Hub for seeding discs.Field-testing of the SKF Agri Hub confirms that farmers can save as much as a half-hour of maintenance time per day, per machine, compared to conventional bearing arrangements that require daily re-greasing.
Testing also shows that the expected performance may be as much as 100, 000 hectares. For OEMs, the unit's simplified assembly and positive environmental benefits lead to reduced total costs, including less likelihood for warranty and service costs.
- Cut warranty, engineering, testing and assembly costs
- Increase product quality/reliability
- Differentiate designs
- Support sustainability efforts
- Increase bearing unit service life
- Reduce maintenance and ownership costs
- Install or replace quickly and easily
- Improve productivity
You might also like
SKF BR930473 Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
Automotive Parts and Accessories (SKF)
WJB WA513124 - Front Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly - Cross Reference: Timken 513124 / Moog 513124 / SKF BR930097
Automotive Parts and Accessories (WJB)