Indiana State Assembly
- HR 1: Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- HR 2: Urging the legislative council to assign to the appropriate study committee the topic of the Indiana Long Term Care Partnership Program.
- HR 3: Requesting INDOT identify portions of certain highways between the Indiana - Ohio border as the Ohio River Scenic Byway.
- HR 4: Recognizing the Evansville North High School girls' golf team.
- HR 5: Memorializing Randall C. "Randy" Miller.
- HR 6: Memorializing Burton "Bud" Ruby.
- HR 7: Urging the legislative council to assign to an appropriate study committee the topic of the causes of violence and violent crime in Indiana.
- HR 8: Commending the nation of Israel for its cordial and mutually beneficial relationship with the United States and the State of Indiana.
- HR 9: Congratulating Carmel Clay Parks and Recreation.
- HR 10: Celebrating Black History Month.
- HR 11: Recognizing the Indianapolis Chapter of Jack and Jill of American, Inc.
- HR 12: Honoring the 2014 Purdue University Livestock Judging Team.
- HR 13: Recognizing Jackson Township Elementary School for being named a National Blue Ribbon School.
- HR 14: Memorializing Margree Ann Oakley.
- HR 15: Urging the Legislative Council to assign to the appropriate study committee the topic of which time zone our state capital
- HR 16: Recognizing the Fourth Annual Bill Johnson Film Festival.
- HR 17: Recognizing the Delaware County PRIDE Team.
- HR 18: Recognizing the work done by the Oxford Society.
- HR 19: Recognizing the MTI School of Knowledge on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of its establishment.
- HR 20: Recognizing the West Side Nut Club.
- HR 21: Recognizing the work of Circle City Carvers.
- HR 22: Urging the legislative council to assign to the appropriate study committee the topic of special death benefits.
- HR 23: Memorializing Joey Morris.
- HR 24: Honoring North Elementary School on their nomination for the United States Department of Education's National Blue Ribbon School Award Program.
- HR 25: Honoring Farmersville Elementary School on their nomination for the United States Department of Education's National Blue Ribbon School Award Program.
- HR 26: Honoring Bonnie Strycker on the occasion of her retirement.
- HR 27: Acknowledging March as "Music in Our Schools Month".
- HR 28: Urging the legislative council to assign the review of the primary process to the Election and Apportionment Committee during the 2015 interim.
- HR 29: Congratulating the Columbus North High School girls basketball team.
- HR 30: Supporting the use of "sound...
You might also like
Revision of 1910: Acts of the General Assembly of the State of Indiana So Far As They Control the City of Indianapolis (in Force April 5, 1909). ... Revision of 1904 and Prior to January 1, 19
Book (University of Michigan Library)
Historic Print (L): [Women working on assembly-line of Capehart television sets. Indiana]
Home (Library Images)